Event Schedule 2020
It’s Woodstock ROCS especially for kids! Bring your little ones out for some great (and free!) entertainment. It’s always an easy way to burn off energy before nap time too!
- Kids ROC with "ScienceTellers" @ Woodstock Fire Department
February 8, 2020, 11:00 am - noon
Interactive science experiments that will entertain kids ages 4 - 12.
- Kids ROC Scavenger Hunt
May 22 - 25, 2020
Rules and Scavenger Hunt Items HERE
- Kids ROC @ MMA Track and Field
August 1, 2020, 9:30 am - Noon
9th Annual Community Safety Day CANCELLED FOR 2020
Presented by the Woodstock Police Department
W.W. Robinson Elementary School, 1231 Susan Avenue, Woodstock
- Saturday, May 9, 2020
- Games, prizes, bike rodeo, bounce houses, food and more!
- 10 am - 2 pm
Woodstock ROCS (Riley Outdoor Concert Series)
Bring your lawn chair and blanket and enjoy dinner from local food vendors along with live entertainment from regional bands.
W.O. Riley Park Event Lawn and Stage area
Food for purchase beginning at 6:00 pm
Music from 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm.
Free Admission! Entertainment coming soon!
June 12 - Sons of LibertyCancelled
- July 10 - Seven Bends Band
- July 24 - Many Nights Ahead
- August 14 - Josh Grigsby and County Line
Shenandoah Valley ArtFest CANCELLED FOR 2020
Celebrate and support fine art from The Valley at the first annual Shenandoah Valley ArtFest. Valley artists will fill Court Square with their pieces for sale. Whether you want to exhibit as an artist or want to attend, see more information here!
- Saturday, June 27, 2020 2:00 - 8:00 pm
- Music entertainment - Bill Vaughan and Friends
Vintage Woodstock Festival CANCELLED FOR 2020
Vintage Woodstock Festival is held in annually with dancing in the streets, food, wine & beer, and fun for the entire family! Free Admission!
- Saturday, June 27, 2020 6:00 - 10:00 pm
- Music entertainment - Coming Soon!
Fireworks NOT CANCELLED FOR 2020!
- Saturday, July 4, 2020
- 9:30 pm - More information
- Shenandoah County Fair Grounds
- Rain date Sunday, July 5
Route 11 Yard Crawl
Route 11 Yard Crawl is an annual event held on the second Saturday in August featuring 43 miles of yard and antique sales.
- Saturday, August 8, 2020
- 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Join the W.O. Riley Park Pool staff for the first luau pool party with special food, drinks, games, and more!
- Saturday, August 15, 2020
- 7 - 9 pm
- W.O. Riley Park Pool
- Adults: $5, Ages 6-18: $3, Under 5: Free
If you love tacos, this is your event! WoodsTACO is our second annual, unique to the Valley, Taco competition. We’re looking for teams to compete for large cash prizes. More information to come.
- Saturday, September 12, 2020
- 12 noon - 5 pm
- Downtown/Court Square
- Music Entertainment coming soon
- Rules, Team Applications, More Info
Taste of Woodstock Farm to Table Dinner Event
More information with ticket pricing, menu, entertainment, and more coming soon.
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 (Tentative)
Halloween on Court Square
Halloween on Court Square is our annual tradition involving trick or treating with businesses, mask making, pumpkin painting, face painting and many other children’s activities.
- Saturday, October 31, 2020
- 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Small Business Saturday
Shopping local makes a positive impact on our town. Support local businesses this holiday season and shop Woodstock on Small Business Saturday, November 28, 2020.
Shop Small Sweepstakes
If you shop local this holiday season you could win big! Spend some time and money in our participating Woodstock businesses and you are eligible to enter to win a prize basket with items from these businesses. More information and a list of businesses who are participating can be found here.
Light up Woodstock
Light up Woodstock is held on the Friday evening a week after Thanksgiving featuring a music, parade, wagon rides, visits with Santa on Court Square.
- Friday, December 4, 2020
- 5:30 pm - Children’s choirs and tractor pulled wagon rides
- 6:00 pm - Cookies and hot cocoa in front of historic court house sponsored by Emmanuel Episcopal Church
- 6:30 pm - Holiday parade begins
- 6:45 pm - Lighting of the Tree with Mayor McCleary and special guest, Max, on Court Square
For more information, contact the Director of Marketing and Events or (540) 459-3621