- Alicia Gutshall (Chair), Woodstock Town Council
- William Boaz, Park Commissioner
- Roger Wilkins, Park Commissioner
- Jerry Walters, Park Commissioner
- Travis Cooper, Park Commissioner
Shenandoah County Parks & Recreation
Amber Reiley is the Town of Woodstock representative for Shenandoah County's Parks & Recreation Advisory Board. Shenandoah County Parks and Recreation is a separate organization that provides quality recreation events and services to citizens of the County.
Town of Woodstock citizens and Shenandoah County citizens enjoy several Woodstock parks:
- W.O. Riley Park is located at 540 Park Avenue. The Pool is located here as well.
- Riverview Park is located at 326 French Woods Road.
- Main Street Park is located at 221 North Main Street.
- Veterans Memorial Park (mini park) is located at South Main Street and East High Street
- Indian Spring Wetland is located on South Water Street.
Fairview Park - Master Planning Phase
On Feburary 5, 2008, the Woodstock Town Council voted unanimously to adopt the Fairview Park Master Plan, prepared by Bushman Engineering, Sympoetica, Brailsford & Dunlavey, and Lewis Scully Gionet.