In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty police officers, The Woodstock, VA Police Department has partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective November 7th, 2022.
You may request to hire off-duty police officers through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®, or calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- 24/7 customer service through their toll-free number
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling, invoicing, and payroll.
RATES: (4 Hours Minimum per Request)
Total Hourly Rate
City Admin Fee
SUPERVISOR RATE*: A supervisor is needed when 4 or more officers are present.
- If, after an assignment has been approved and scheduled, customer cancels the assignment or requests to reduce staffing and/or hours for the assignment, customer shall pay the greater of a) officer hours worked up to that time plus ODM administrative fees associated with those hours or b) agency minimum hours plus ODM administrative fees associated with the shifts as originally approved and scheduled.
YOU CAN REQUEST SERVICE BY VISITING THE OFFICERTRAK® WEBSITE LINK OR CALL OFF DUTY MANAGEMENT 24/7 TOLL-FREE AT 1-877-636-8300